Monday, April 25, 2011

Triple Triple

I am headed out of town Wednesday afternoon for a girl's weekend with my sisters and sister in laws. I am so excited to be with them all, to relax, eat delicious food, and be kidless for a few days. But, because I am leaving and will not be getting too many quality workouts in while I am gone (I'll probably just run a couple of times) - I am trying to cram as much in today, tomorrow, and Wed as I can. I am blogging this information so that I at least am accountable to the words I have written.

My intentions are good, today's triple session is over, and I feel great. Although the soreness from the Crossfit session I am sure has not set in yet. Just yesterday I could finally straighten my arms completely without soreness in my biceps and forearms; all due to the Crossfit from last week (which I must add, was my first REAL week of classes - and I did three, Mon, Tues, Thurs).

My Triple Triple for the week:

So today began with Crossfit at 6, home to get boys ready for, and off to school; girls ready for and off to the gym after taking the boys to school at 8.  Swimming 2000y (just over a mile), then spin class.

Tomorrow's plan: Crossfit at 6, 9:30-11:30 bike 60 min, and run 12x400m intervals;  then possibly Pilates/Physical Therapy in the early afternoon.

Wenesday: Crossfit at 6, then late morning: swim 2000y, bike 90min.

I sure hope this all pays off on race day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you are truly inspiring! I have needed a little boost in wanting to exercise and this was nice to look through. Good luck on this journey. I hope to see you in Utah again sometime. Take care. Cami

    ReplyDelete